Every Week-End, Nouvelles Frontières buses are operating shuttles from Dakar to Saly.
Save your seat HERE
Departure for Saly on Saturday at 9:30 a.m in front of Nouvelles Frontières agency (Mamelles District)
Destination stops: Ngaparou roundabout and Saly roundabout (in front of Terrou Saly)
Return over Dakar on Sunday at 5:30 p.m from the Saturday drop-off points:
Ngaparou roundabout at 5:30 p.m and Saly roundabout at 5:45 p.m
NB: Direct drive to the destination, no stops allowed on request.
Terms and conditions:
- One way: 6 000 CFA / Round trip: 10 000 CFA
- Half price for children from 3 to 12 years old
- Free for babies aged until 2 years old
- Promotion for all booking before 31 July: Buy 5 tickets = get 1 free
- Reservations and payments latest Friday 3 p.m before week-end shuttles
- Two pieces of luggage per passenger
- Wearing a mask on board is mandatory
All of our vehicles are air-conditioned, sanitized and offer free hydroalcoholic gel
NFS recently decided to financially support an eco-lodge and market gardening project in Salemata, in the heart of Bassari country in Eastern Senegal 780 km from Dakar
At the origin of this project, a man, Amadou Alpha Bâ. After several years spent in Europe, he decided to return to Senegal and created a lodge in Mar Lodj Island. This passionate about history and culture then made the choice to take the road to make discover his country to travellers, curious about authentic encounters. It was during one of his trips that he discovered this beautiful region and, touched by the destitution of the people, he decided to embark on a new adventure and built an eco-lodge.
→ Its objective: to fight against the rural exodus and to contribute to the development of a responsible and sustainable tourism, by offering the creation of 10 stable jobs in a remote area (about 12 hours drive from Dakar) but nevertheless particularly interesting in terms of culture and ecotourism.
The eco-lodge, located on a hillside land in the heart of the Bassari country, will offer 10 rooms, inspired by the architecture of the villages Bassari and Bedik, in natural materials such as stone, wood and straw. It will be supplied with water by the construction of a well and electricity through solar energy. The creation of a market gardening perimeter will allow the restaurant to offer fresh and organic products.
The eco-lodge will also have a social purpose:
- Make available the market gardening perimeter to the women of the village to exploit it and thus feed the lodge and the neighboring villages,
- Favor the regularity of the villagers' incomes,
- Improve the nutrition of the village children and offer of school support,
- develop the breeding of chickens, goats and sheep for the production of milk and cheese,
- Build hives to develop beekeeping.
When the lodge will open in 2019, Nouvelles Frontières Sénégal will be able to bring its customers there and the local guides will benefit from these sustainable actions.