Kayar – Pink Lake - African Mass – 2D/1N
DAY 1: PINK LAKE – KAYAR FISHERMEN’S VILLAGE –(About 55 km/1h00) Morning road to Pink lake
Tour around the lake, visit to the salt extraction area and Fulani village. Unforgettable swimming and floating experience in the salted lake. Lunch in Trarza restaurant with a magnificent view on the lake. Continuation to Kayar fishing village where hundreds of multicolored pirogues are leaving for fishing and coming back for selling on the beach.
Return to the pink lake at the end o afternoon. Dinner and overnight in Salim hotel.
DAY 2: PINK LAKE - AFRICAN MASS - TORTOISE’S VILLAGE. (About 70 km/01h30)
After breakfast, road to Keur Moussa Abbey to attend the traditional mass accompanied by african musical instruments (kora, balafon, percussions etc...). Keur Moussa abbey is a Benedictine Monastery founded in 1961. Continuation to the tortoises’s botanic reserve of Noflaye. protection center for one of the biggest turtles in the world, living in the Sahelian zone. Traditional lunch of Tiebou Diene, senegalese national dish and visit of the turtle protection and reproduction center "Geochelone Sulcata", whose weight can reach 100KG. Back at the end of the day to Dakar.
|PRICE IN EUROS PER PERSON (Rates are indicative and subject to change without notice)|
|BASE||½ DBL||Sup SGL||Reduction chd 2-11||Reduction TPL||Sup Christ. and New Year Eve||Sup Christ. and New Year Eve. Chd 2-11 Years.|
|1-pers.||399||0||On request||On request|
|2 - pers.||231||16||20||3||On request||On request|
|3 pers.||178||16||20||3||On request||On request|
|4-7 pers.||183||16||20||3||On request||On request|
|+ 8 pers. consult us|
Bookings and payments must be done 72 hours prior departure. Cancellation fees after your booking confirmation :
- Hotel mentioned o similar.
- Full board from lunch D1 to lunch D2.
- Air-conditioned vehicle, driver and guide or driver/guide.
- French or english speaking guide.
- Al the fees for guide and/o driver.
- Mineral water during transport (1 bottle per person, per day)
- All the fees for mentioned excursions and visits.
Not included :
- Drinks during meals, personals expenses, Christmas and New Year Eve, tips.
- Vehicle disinfected before each departure, equipped with WIFI and GPS (subject to availability)
- Guide speaking other languages on request.
- Guide and driver trained for first aid.
- Additional option : Drive through the dunes and along the beach by quad or jeep : rate on request.