African mass in Keur Moussa & Lac Rose Full day
Road to Keur Moussa Monastery to attend the mass accompanied by african musical instruments (Kora, Balafon, percussions). Possibility to buy homemade jams and others local products made by the monks : goat cheese, locals jams etc…Continuation to Pink Lake for a senegalese specialties lunch by the lake.
In the afternoon, bath in the lake, tour of the lake, visit of a Fulani village. Stop to meet the salt extractors and back in late afternoon.
|PRICE IN EUROS PER PERSON (Rates are indicative and subject to change without notice)|
|1 prs.||2 prs.||3-4 prs.||5 prs.+||REDUCTION CHD.
2 – 11 YRS.
Bookings and payments must be done 72 hours prior departure. Cancellation fees after your booking confirmation : The day before departure : 50 % Day of departure or no show : 100 %
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Mineral water during transport
- Lunch in Salim Restaurant in Pink lake or similar.
- tour around the lake with stops.
- French or english speaking guide
Not included :
- Drinks during lunch, personals expenses, tips
- Vehicle disinfected before each departure, equipped with WIFI and GPS (subject to availability)
- Transport in sedan for 1 - 3 persons and minibus for more than 4 persons.
- Guide for other language on request.
- Guide and driver trained in first aid.
- Mass schedules to be reconfirmed.
- Additional option : drive through the dunes that surround the lake in a 4X4 jeep : rate on request
- Jeeps or Quad to drive through the dunes and along ocean. Please contact us.